Seasonal Restoration Ideas
We've Provided a List of Potential Masonry Repairs and Upgrades for your Home!
Chimney repairs and restoration to prevent leaks and falling debris
- Restoring recessed or damaged mortar joints around your windowsills and doors
- The application of a masonry sealer to your garage columns to prevent deterioration
- Waterproofing of your exterior basement walls to prevent leaks
- Installation of masonry caulking around all windows and doors to prevent heat escape
- The application of a fresh sealer to enhance the appearance of your driveway
- Restoration of cracks on your walkway or steps
- The straightening or reconstruction of your retaining walls
- The restoration of coping stone and pool tiles around your pool
- Repairs to cracks and crevices within your cantina to prevent drafts and insect entry
Most masonry projects need a professional, as expensive tools and heavy lifting are required. Hiring a professional will save you both time and money and will guarantee you a quality job.
Contact Us for more information on how Image Enhanced Inc. can help you during your next masonry project!