Providing ongoing assistance to charitable organizations throughout North America has allowed our entire team to reconnect with the community. Having the privilege to help others in need truly provides an inner sense of joy and contentment.
This Year we look forward to working with the following organizations
- Sick Kids Foundation
- Sunnybrook Health Science Centre
- Kids Help Phone
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society
- The Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)
- Ontario March of Dimes
Make a $50.00 dollar donation to one of the above mentioned charitable organizations and instantly receive $100.00 dollars off your next project! With your generous support we’ll succeed in covering what matters!
To assist the youth and elderly by funding comprehensive and driven charitable support services.
- We believe: in building strategic partnerships to promote seamless community support so that both the youth and elderly with disabilities or health concerns can maintain their dignity.
- We believe: that every individual should be treated equally, with empathy, with integrity and with respect.
- We recognize: the contributions of our staff, volunteers and generous supporters can assist residents throughout North American.
- We are accountable: for providing community awareness regarding charitable organizations in need of generous financial support.