Cosmetic Curb Appeal
Stand back and take a good look at your home from the curb!
How does your driveway appear? What about your walkway? Is your flowerbed retaining walls in good condition or are they slightly leaning over? Perhaps your brick chimney or stone windowsills are in need of repairs?
We provided you with some project ideas on how to enhance your home's curb appeal
- Change your brick windowsills to stone.
- Install stone veneer at the front of your home.
- Lay down a new Flagstone walkway.
- Build a retaining wall around your patio or flowerbed.
- Level out the interlocking stone work in your driveway.
- Restore the entire front of your house by grinding and tuck-pointing the brickwork.
- Remove and replace the damaged brickwork at the front of your house.
- Tint the discoloured mortar joints or bricks to create a unified theme.
- Remove your existing Pre-cast concrete steps and install a modern concrete design.
- Brighten your home by performing exterior modifications, allowing larger windows and doors to be installed.
If you would like to discuss more options on how we can help you improve your home’s curb appeal, please don’t hesitate to contact us.